Ana Theresa
Sep 21

Looking for a Team for Expedition Oregon 2020

1 comment

Hello out there!

I'm looking to join a team that's there for the adventure, more than for the race but looking to go as hard as we can (train for this event). Not many of my friends locally can be convinced to commit to an event like this :(

I'm 36/female.

I've competed on a team in several ~12 hour races over the years and more recently on a team in a 3 day 300km event . I am a strong navigator (surveyor by trade :) ?). I mountain bike weekly in the season for it (live in the Canadian Rockies where winter for me involves other sports). I have completed many ultra running events including multi day events (up to 130 km straight and 190 km multi day). Have years of rope skills in caves and in rock/ice climbing environment. I would be able to go multi day non stop with minimal hours of sleep and look forward to that experience with a group! I am easy to get along with, laugh a lot, and love learning in challenging environments! If you are looking for a teammate with any of the above qualities or have questions, email me: a_mihalj@yahoo.com

Mark Spencer
Nov 2

Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. Garrett Hedlund Jacket As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

• Michael Snow
    6 days ago

Hi, we have established a team of 3 male racers (with one backup/TAC) for the Bend Racing Expedition and Eco Challenge 2020. We still need 1 strong female racer to make it an official co-ed team. We have an extensive history of racing that includes: Eco-Challenge Raid Gauloises (Nepal/Tibet). 4 Winds Supreme (Wyoming/Utah - 2nd place) World Rogaining Championship. Raid the North Extreme Trioba AR. Mountain Quest AR. Desert Quest And more... If you are interested please let me know! --Mike
  • Andrew Jacobs
    Nov 9

Recently moved to Pullman and would love to find a group of people to train with. Mountain bike, trek, nav, paddle, or whatever! andy@funwhilelost.com
  • Cy Sack
    Nov 6

folks - our tean has lost a member, so we need a 4th! male or female, dont care, just needs to be ready to race!

Bend, Oregon       bendracingor@gmail.com       © 2018 by BendRacing.com       Designed by Chelsea Sendgraff

BE OUR FRIENd

Come on. You know you want to.

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Organization Vimeo
  • YouTube - White Circle

thank you 

to our

partners

See Full List