top of page
- Sat, Apr 15Crooked River National GrasslandsApr 15, 8:00 AMCrooked River National Grasslands, Smith Rock, Terrebonne, Oregon, USAThe Spring Sting TEC is BACK! This rugged, technical, and beautiful race has been a staple of Central Oregon racers for nearly ten years. No paddling - so don’t worry about getting cold! One of the most stunning “short” races in the world!
- Sat, May 06SunRiver MarinaMay 06, 8:00 AMSunRiver Marina, 17400 Deschutes Rd, Sunriver, Oregon, USACome explore some of the best kept “secret” areas in Central Oregon during this amazing “family friendly” race. There will be lots of options to shorten the PRO course to minimize elevation gain and river crossings - but for those seasoned athletes, this course will deliver plenty of excitement.
- Sun, May 07SunRiver Resort MarinaMay 07, 8:00 AMSunRiver Resort Marina, 17400 Deschutes Rd, Sunriver, Oregon, USAJump into Oregon’s first ever SwimRun race! We were inspired to bring this relatively new sport to Oregon after falling in love with it in Sweden this past year. The race will explore the amazing water, rolling forests, and lava beds around the Deschutes River.
- Sat, Jun 10Columbia Gorge, White Salmon
- Sat, Jun 24Diamond Lake LodgeJun 24, 8:00 AMDiamond Lake Lodge, Diamond Lake Lodge, 350 Resort Dr, Diamond Lake, ORDiamond lake is undeniably one of the gems of the Cascade Mountains. Nestled between the dramatic volcanoes of Thielsen and Bailey, the area hosts countless trail systems, natural springs (people come from all over to fill their jugs from Silent Spring!) and warm-ish water!
- Sat, Jul 22Elk Lake Lodge
- Sun, Jul 23Elk Lake LodgeJul 23, 8:00 AMElk Lake Lodge, Elk Lake Lodge, 60000 Century Dr, Bend, ORSwimming across crystal clear alpine waters and running across rugged lava landscapes in the shadow of the mighty Cascade Mountains - there is no better way to beat the summer heat! Join is for Oregon’s second ever SwimRun, and “jump” into this amazing sport.
- Sat, Oct 07Lapine State ParkOct 07, 8:00 AMLapine State Park, State Recreation Rd, Oregon, USAThe La Pine Loop is Bend Racing’s (and Oregon’s) longest running adventure race. This event has sold out the past few years, and is a perfect “season finale”. We’ve moved the race up by a few weeks this year to ensure warmer race temps and higher river flows.
- Sun, Oct 08Lapine State ParkOct 08, 8:00 AMLapine State Park, State Recreation Rd, Oregon, USAWhat better way to spend the afternoon with your family than adventuring by bike and foot in the woods! This might be a short “kid distance” event, but it won’t be short on adventure. It’ll just be tailored to giving your kids a great low pressure race experience.
bottom of page